thefirstmanonjupiter
Reality, Honesty, Stupidity...zoomed. Exaggerating is an art!

Mr. Romantic

Labels:
I find sentimental values in the following things:
-roses that fell on the floor
-a cry of a girl by the window
-a look of understood goodbyes
-a silent "i miss you"
-being clueless being in love
-confusion of desperate choices
-the slowed down rain
-falling leaves
-hands held
-the turned down
-the tip of a single hair
-a tired strong man
-a wind-blown tie
-romantic proposals
-a rub on my head
-kisses on your conscious
-a peace I find in your hugs
-your surrendering
-a vulnerable question of fidelity
-wet lips shouting your longing

The list will get longer by lifetime as people keep bestowing paramount inspirations to me. It could be...you.
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
There is a time in a man's life when he has to make a very important decision that will affect his future. For me,..it's writing this blog. ( Exaggerating is an art!!)

leave ur msg after the "beep". LOL.


ShoutMix chat widget
Count me in...