thefirstmanonjupiter
Reality, Honesty, Stupidity...zoomed. Exaggerating is an art!

my dreams on my bed

Labels:
Long time ago this year I sent a book to a publisher. I got turned down. I sent it to another publisher and the same thing happened. And for the thrid time, (which some say a charm) it got a No No again. Now, that book is lying down on my bed. Personally I love that book (which writers say the other way around about theirs, anw?). And I feel sad looking at my dream--who have helped me lose 20kgs just kying down there. I know i should not give up. But a part of me says that I have lost "it". I just hope that "it" comes back to me and make me band new to start all over again. Pray for me :)
5 comments:

JK Rowling got turned down so many times. Look how she is now.


xort:
Thnak you. ANw,..ngedoain apa dulu neh? LOL
Kov: Amen to that, Dep :)
Thnx.


Don't give up..
wish u the best..


ada lomba nulis cerpen femina tuh Je. ikutan gih....


About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
There is a time in a man's life when he has to make a very important decision that will affect his future. For me,..it's writing this blog. ( Exaggerating is an art!!)

leave ur msg after the "beep". LOL.


ShoutMix chat widget
Count me in...