thefirstmanonjupiter
Reality, Honesty, Stupidity...zoomed. Exaggerating is an art!

What an attitude!

Labels:
       I was waiting for a friend at Sarinah one Saturday night at around 23.00. In front of me were two foreigners--Arabian. They seemed to have difficulties conversion in Indonesian with several taxi drivers they tried to stop. I offered my sincere help. I said:


"Hey,...do you guys speak English? If you do, I can help."
They looked at me in unfriendly way and said:


"We are looking for a nightclub called Black Cat".


Then we stopped several taxis and I talked to the driver in Indonesian. Some taxi drivers did not know where the club was...except one.


As soon as the drivers said that he knew the place, the foreigners directly went inside the taxi without looking back at me...NOT AT ALL!


Why did they do that? I suddenly thought of something negative. Did they think that I was after their money for tips for helping them? If that were true,...GEEEZ!!!


I just hoped that they got lost that time. But then I changed my wish. I just hoped that they learn the manner lesson in a hard way.
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
There is a time in a man's life when he has to make a very important decision that will affect his future. For me,..it's writing this blog. ( Exaggerating is an art!!)

leave ur msg after the "beep". LOL.


ShoutMix chat widget
Count me in...